Full concentration at work. Group of young business people working and communicating while sitting at the office desk together with colleagues sitting in the background

We are IT and technology recruitment professionals, addressing a broad range of IT and technology positions in a variety of industries. Among these are, but are not limited to:

– Developer
– IT project managers
– IT support
– IT business analyst
– Information security analysts
– Infrastructure architect
– Web designing
– Network engineer
– Head of IT

We are committed to supplying your company with highly trained professionals who are well-matched to your specific recruiting needs, whether on-site or remote. Contact our IT and technology recruiters today for assistance in finding the best match.

Requirements To Become An IT Professional:

There are a number of IT-related degrees offered by universities all across the UK that will help you secure a role as an IT professional:

Some of the relevant degrees that you might want to do to become an IT professional include:

– Computer Science
– software engineering
– Information Technology
– Computer Engineering
– Information System

When you partner for CvMinds, you will have immediate access to the best talent in the industry. You should recruit with confidence, knowing that our one-of-a-kind service promises can provide you with peace of mind.

At CvMinds, we make every effort to provide you with a quick, convenient, and productive recruitment process:

– Communication skills
– Leadership skills
– Management skills

It is called effective teamwork
High angle view at the office interior

If You Are From Outside The UK And Wish To Work In The UK:

The Tier 2 Work Visa is the most popular working visa route to the UK. If you are an IT worker with a specific skill set or qualification, you might be eligible for this visa type.

The Tier 2 (General) Work Visa requirements are:

– You must provide a Certificate of Sponsorship (providing 50 points of the Points Based System) from your English employer
– You must pass an English Language test (providing the remaining 20 points of the Points Based System).
– You must provide evidence of your salary and maintenance funds for your time in the UK.

In order to obtain a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS), your employer must be a legally registered and recognised company in the UK who can hire foreign workers. Only if they have a Sponsorship Licence, can they issue you a CoS, so it is important that you seek advice from a lawyer who can check for you.

On this visa type, you can:

– Live and work in the UK for 5 years.
– Work in a second job (in certain circumstances).
– Study a course so long as it doesn’t affect your sponsored employment
– Travel so long as you return to the UK.
– Bring immediate family members with you (such as your spouse and children).

However, you will not get access to public funding, such as benefits, social housing or free healthcare.

Please Contact Us & We will Assist You

CvMinds Careers understand that this period can be very stressful, and therefore we are here to assist you by relieving the tension.

If you want to speak with someone who specializes in IT and technology recruiting? Our staff is available to assist you with your recruiting requirements. Fill out this register form to contact us, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your company’s needs.